This flower was propagated by Russian scientists
from a 32,000-year-old seed
stored away by a squirrel
in the arctic tundra
In case you missed it, read the entire story by clicking HERE.
- The Ultimate in Outdoor Living: Patagonia!
- Inn Vermont!
- Meet Me in Perris–or Palm Springs!
- Winter Sunsets in Laguna Beach
- Meet Southern California’s BEST Garden Bloggers at the Long Beach Flea!!
- The Ecology Center
- The Succulent Cafe
- Slow Food
- The Ying Yang of Camping at The Bluffs at Sano
- A Teaser for the Venice Home and Garden Tour
Tagsabout plants art beach birds book giveaway bungalow cactus california beach california gardening blog california native plants california state crystal cove state park english gardens fiberglass travel trailer flowers garden garden art garden decor garden design gardening book gardens Hortense Miller hot springs how to grow tomatoes joshua tree la california laguna beach landscaping MCM mermaid mosaic nurseries oc orange county outdoor fireplace outdoor living outdoor living ideas outdoor shower plant planters plants state of california succulents the oc Uncategorized