They didn’t have a lot of modern decor, but their assortment of planters was beyond comprehension. The store actually claims on their web site to be the largest garden store for these types of antiques in the country. I can believe it.
(How could a place like this not have a cool cat skulking around!)
- The Ultimate in Outdoor Living: Patagonia!
- Inn Vermont!
- Meet Me in Perris–or Palm Springs!
- Winter Sunsets in Laguna Beach
- Meet Southern California’s BEST Garden Bloggers at the Long Beach Flea!!
- The Ecology Center
- The Succulent Cafe
- Slow Food
- The Ying Yang of Camping at The Bluffs at Sano
- A Teaser for the Venice Home and Garden Tour
Tagsabout plants art beach birds book giveaway bungalow cactus california beach california gardening blog california native plants california state crystal cove state park english gardens fiberglass travel trailer flowers garden garden art garden decor garden design gardening book gardens Hortense Miller hot springs how to grow tomatoes joshua tree la california laguna beach landscaping MCM mermaid mosaic nurseries oc orange county outdoor fireplace outdoor living outdoor living ideas outdoor shower plant planters plants state of california succulents the oc Uncategorized