Mission meets flea market: A Laguna home’s amusing mix
Equally novel was the home’s layout. False walls had been installed throughout the home to create a makeshift boarding house. Most of the rooms appeared to have been partitioned and rented out, including a dining room and balcony where a bathroom had been added. But the house never lost its great bones.
- Meet Me in Perris–or Palm Springs!
- Winter Sunsets in Laguna Beach
- Meet Southern California’s BEST Garden Bloggers at the Long Beach Flea!!
- The Ecology Center
- The Succulent Cafe
- Slow Food
- The Ying Yang of Camping at The Bluffs at Sano
- A Teaser for the Venice Home and Garden Tour
- The Buzz About Bees
- New Sunset Garden Book Giveaway!
Tagsabout plants art beach birds book giveaway bungalow cactus california beach california gardening blog california native plants california state crystal cove state park english gardens fiberglass travel trailer flowers garden garden art garden decor garden design gardening book gardens Hortense Miller hot springs how to grow tomatoes joshua tree la california laguna beach landscaping MCM mermaid mosaic nurseries oc orange county outdoor fireplace outdoor living outdoor living ideas outdoor shower plant planters plants state of california succulents the oc Uncategorized